Useful Links and Resources
- Tripawds.com is an amazing resource, nearly everyone I spoke to who had been through an amputation referred me there. I visited more than once in the wee hours for the “is this normal?” questions. Between the Frequently Asked Questions section (start here!) and the user forums, it’s a wealth of useful information from a large collection of people who have been through the exact same thing. Can’t recommend it highly enough!
- This highlight from our Instagram will give you a good idea of what life was like day to day immediately after surgery.
Some tripod accounts to follow on Instagram:
- Pippa & Theodore Teddy had surgery just weeks before Bea! It was great being able to see his progress as we went.
- Uno the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Indy the Bernese
- Boon the Bernese (Unfortunately Boon passed away at age 10 but was very successful on 3 legs!)
- Walter the Wolfhound
- Watson & Kiko
There is also a great Facebook group called “Tripod Dogs!”